email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me for my full CV.
about meI'm a PhD student in Computational Semantics at the University of Groningen working within the Parallel Meaning Bank project supervised by Johan Bos. Currently, I am visiting Stockholm University for the final year of my PhD. My interests lie mainly in experimenting with deep learning applied to NLP, focussing on multi-lingual and multi-task approaches, with some forays into the world of digital humanities.
- Reviewing for ACL 2017
- Reviewing for NoDaLiDa 2017
- Reviewing shared task papers for VarDial 2017
- Presented my work on Semantic Tagging at COLING 2016 in Osaka, Japan [Main Conference Article]
- Presented two workshop papers, at CL4LC [Article], and at VarDial [VarDial DSL Shared Task Article], in Osaka, Japan.
- Held a 'higher seminar', introducing machine learning and deep learning, and my (planned) thesis, at Stockholm University [Slides]
- Held an informal workshop on Deep Learning for NLP using Keras, at Stockholm University
- Presented my work on Semantic Tagging at SLTC 2016, in Umeå [Extended Abstract]
- Reviewed for EACL 2017
- Reviewed for VarDial 2016 (DSL shared task)
- Reviewed for COLING 2016